Bittorrent Tracker Debian 40r4a

Hi there,

i didn't found any email for the bittorrent tracker support.

I tried to download the Debian 4.0r4a DVD images for i386 and AMD64 via Bittorrent.
That dosent work. I only get an error on the tracker.

The Tracker URI: http://bttracker.acc.umu.se:6969/announce
the Error: Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.

Maybe you can forward this message to the tracker admin.

I like the torrent way becouse its much less traffic for your server and the mirrors.

Kind regards
Andreas