Re: Who's using Debian?

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:01:00 +0900
Sadi Vural <sadi@ayonix.com> wrote:

>       Ayonix, Inc. JAPAN
[...]

The site will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly in a Google Translate assisted English language version.  I had to leave out the last sentence as that part of the translation wasn't understandable.  Feel free to submit any changes you may have.

I'll leave it to our Japanese translators to add the original submission to our web site (and hopefully correct the English translation), as I'm not sure whether my system is configured properly for Japanese.

Thanks for your support!

--
Regards, Kaare