Re: Problems with download pages Debian.org

	 On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:57:19 +0200
		 "Ciarán Lier" <gullydwarf@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been trying to get Debian today. Download the DVDs for i386 but I
> haven't been able to yet because first the torrents were unavailable
> (404) and then also the http/ftp and jigdo wouldn't work anymore. As
> I am not having any other problems on the net and I have heard other
> people with the same problem on IRC I doubt it is my connection.
> Can you help me get Debian today?
>
> Grtz C. Lier

It would help to know what specific page and what specific link fails.

as mentioned on one irc channel
http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/
the links there in the section " Official netinst images for the
"stable" release "
refer to
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4/*/iso-cd/

but could/should link to
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4a/*/iso-cd/

I know this link works:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4a/i386/iso-dvd/

hope this helps.

--
P R I D E =
Pretty Ridiculus Individual Directing Everything