Re: Hello: downloading installation DVD.

[Cc'ing you as I don't know if you are subscribed]

On Sun,03.Aug.08, 18:30:23, ¥asin $ahin wrote:
> Hello dear Debian staff,
>
> I've tried several times to download the Debian installation DVD from your
> web site www.Debian.org (
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4/i386/iso-dvd/debian-40r4-i386-DVD-1.iso),
>

> but it gets stuck and downloading stops at 12%, I am using Orbit Downloader,
> I don't know if something is wrong in my PC or the file, could you please
> check, thank you.

I am not familiar with Orbit Downloader, but this sounds like
http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#small-dvd

Also be careful not to download to a FAT32 partition as its filesize is
limited to 2GB.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)