Problems while browsing the spanish download site and dead links

While I was visiting the site, I experienced some bugs in the spanish download page:

First at all, after the title, there is a code line displayed on the site:

"...

Descargar imágenes de CD de Debian con jigdo

+#include "../../../english/releases/images.data" +#include "../../../english/devel/debian-installer/images.data"

Jigsaw Download, o abreviadamente jigdo , se propone como la forma principal de distribuir imágenes de CD de Debian

...",

This causes Jigdo links to don't appear, instead this is what the page shows:

"...

Imágenes oficiales

Archivos oficiales de jigdo para la publicación estable

... "

This happen in stable and testing distribution link section in spanish only.

This is not seen in the English site.

Once I switched to the English page, I was able to see Jigdo links, but the links for .jigdo files are pointing to Debian 4.0r3, which is a dead links now, needing to correct in the address bar from 4.0_r3 to 4.0_r4 to be able to get to the site. ( http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/jigdo-dvd/  to http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4/i386/jigdo-dvd/ )

I checked this while using Genuine Windows XP Professional SP3 with Internet Explorer 7 and with Mozilla Firefox 3, getting the same result in both cases.

My best regards.

Carlos Horta