Re: two whitespaces after full stop are correct in english !!

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Jens Seidel wrote:
> It matters in LaTeX! Remember the \frenchspacing macro which
> switches between English (two spaces) and French (one space) output
> style.

I'm talking about input; you can obviously adjust the output rules
trivially according to one's taste.

> About using XHTML conformance: It was decided that new documents
> should be XHTML conform (http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc)
> as it increase readability of the source.

Using or not using XHTML doesn't change the collapsing of spaces.

Don Armstrong

--
I learned really early the difference between knowing the name of
something and knowing something