Re: two whitespaces after full stop are correct in english !!

Am Montag, den 30.06.2008, 10:13 +0200 schrieb Jens Seidel:
> There is no good excuse for not using XHTML for new documents (even if
> WML sometimes hides our attempts by rewriting stuff in the output). It
> also trains us to write proper HTML for other documents (outside
> WML/Debian website).

 But XHTML collapses multiple whitespace still, there has nothing
changed along that lines. The basic rule still holds: Don't fix
something that isn't broken. Translations might not be up-to-date,
people receive diff files for nothing, ...

 Just ... don't fix not-broken stuff, thanks.
Rhonda