pkg.d.o weirdness

        Hi!

 I hope you don't mind the Cc to d-www, maybe others have an idea
about what might be the problem here: I got notified by one of the
person that I sponsor that there seems to be something fishy on the
pkg.d.o pages, take a look at <http://packages.debian.org/sid/hfsprogs>
and compare the arch list at the end with the output of
"rmadison -s unstable hfsprogs".

 You will notice that there is quite some difference here. While I know
that pkg.d.o is lagging behind a bit most archs are installed since 4
days at least. The most curious fact is that powerpc is listed on
pkg.d.o with the -3 version but the binaries of it were the first
available, being uploaded together with the -4 source.

 Ganneff told me that there were push troubles because of ssh key
problems - but then again I wouldn't be able to see anything arch
specific in that push, all archs are pushed through the same channel so
that can't really be the reason for the weirdness, can it?

 Any idea about what might be going on here might be appreciated, I hope
that it's nothing more general that is (still) b0rked here. If there is
I hope that this message will help with tracking down the culprit.

 Thanks in advance,
Rhonda