Re: DSA listings on http://www.debian.org/ are out of date

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 09:00:33AM -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Looking at http://www.debian.org/ today (2008-01-25), i noticed that
> the security section of the home page is out of date.  I only lists
> through DSA 1467, which is nearly a week old at this point.  There are
> 10 more-recent DSAs missing from the list.

10? I count 7 on
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/debian-security-announce-2008/threads.html

What a mess. Still more to translate for me :-)

> http://www.debian.org/security/ is just as far behind, as is the feed
> at http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.

> Let me know if there's anything i can do to get this updated.  DSAs
> should be visible through official channels in as close to realtime as
> possible.

The problem is probably that nobody converted these announcement mails
to the website. I'm sure there is a script (probably in Debian website
CVS) which just has to be applied (and fixed??).

Will look into it if it is really so simple ...

Jens