Re: Problem recovering lost password on wiki.d.o

Hello,

For some odd reason, wiki.d.o Moinmoin seems to  drop the final "=" at
the end of the password:

For instance, if you receive a mail like the one below, the password you
should type is
	{SHA}q9oZMiE2z1Q29Gw0Z5InHpPpz2A=
(not just "{SHA}q9oZMiE2z1Q29Gw0Z5InHpPpz2A")
- The Password hash is case sensitive
- Make sure you don't add space at the the begining or at the end.

Hope this helps,

Franklin