Re: vnc page hijacked

Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:
> The whole cvs checkout take "only" 274MB.

I pay for my own data transfer and most of my disk at this site. Maybe
I should edit www.d.o from another site, but that's a bit of a pain
and I suspect it would be an unnecessary barrier to entry for new
editors.  Maybe www.d.o should be more modular?

> I wonder if it is that much important to add a note mentioning the
> update.

I don't know.  I was just trying to imitate what seemed to have been
done before.

> > I left it more than a day, so you could have beaten me to it.
>
> True, but that is not a good reason for making all translations out of
> date :)

Then give a less awkward tool for English-language editors to signal
automatable changes.  Or maybe it's better to support domain squatters?

Regards,