Re: broken links to net install images

	Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 03.01.2008, 08:17 -0600 schrieb Kevin S McCarter:
> I'm trying to follow the links on page
>
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst
>
> in order to download the image to build a "small cd" from which I can
> do a net install.  All of the links on this page to the net install
> images appear to be broken.  For example, when I follow the link
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r1/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r1-i386-netinst.iso
>
> I get the following message:

 Thanks for your mail, you are right. There had been another point
release recently and thus the r1 parts in the URL have changed to r2 -
so you want to fetch this file instead:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/debian-cd/4.0_r2/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r2-i386-netinst.iso

 We are going to update the URLs soonish so that other people won't
stumble into the same problem as you did.

 So long, and thanks again for the mail.
Rhonda