Re: broken links on wiki.debian.org (especially debian-www pages)

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 14:25 +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 10:54:51PM +0100, Salokine Terata wrote:
> > Anchor are already created:
>
> The ones in the Contents table are not as human readable :-)
>
> > - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion#website-layout
> > - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion#design-todo
>
> How can we guess the names ?

That how Moinmoin works. (i.e moinmoin always create and use non-human
readable link in TOCs).

> > Next, I think splited was better ... I don't remember excatly why I have
> > splited them.
> > What do you think about to structure pages as DebianWebSite/* collection ?

If we had to rename pages, may I suggest using :
 http://wiki.debian.org/www.debian.org/*
Even though it may seems strange at first sight, I think it's the most
explicit name for pages about debian hosts.
(the same way we have  http://wiki.debian.org/rt.debian.org/ and some
others.)
At least, http://wiki.debian.org/www.debian.org/ could redirect to
the page DebianWebSite.