Re: broken links on wiki.debian.org (especially debian-www pages)

(putting back debian-www in CC)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 10:54:51PM +0100, Salokine Terata wrote:
> Anchor are already created:

The ones in the Contents table are not as human readable :-)

> - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion#website-layout
> - http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion#design-todo

How can we guess the names ?

> Next, I think splited was better ... I don't remember excatly why I have
> splited them.
> What do you think about to structure pages as DebianWebSite/* collection ?

First, that would be good to sort all website related things under this
name. I don't have a clear idea about the rest.

--
Simon Paillard