Re: New security/audit pages not translatable

On Thursday 29 November 2007, Steve Kemp wrote:
>  They shouldn't have anything to be translated in them (though right now
>  there are about three small strings that are there).

Are you perhaps referring to strings like
  <dd><p>$credit discovered that $package contained a $type
  vulnerability.</p></dd>
and
in make-advisories?

In that case it would be very nice if those were gettexted. The only problem
I see is that some languages would need different declinations for
male/female $credit (probably not a problem in practise :-) and maybe how
to get $type and maybe even $date translated.