Re: Link to nonexistent section on doc page (locale specific)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 03:47:49PM -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> On 26-11-2007 11:09, Jens Seidel wrote:
> [...]
> > I do not remember the beginning of the thread
>
> 	http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/11/msg00098.html

thanks ... I just assumed the the German translation was outdated and
ignored that's why the original mail.

> > but if you want to add a
> > remark that doc/index.de.html is outdated it would be wrong!
>
> 	I don't know Jens, but German page contain a link to
> an old URL, probably it was a mistake during translation or
> review process.

Right, I fixed it and compared also the German with the English version.
The are now completely in sync (according to vimdiff).

Hans-Juergen, thanks for reporting it! Please continue!

Jens