Re: Debian wiki Tamil translation

> On 19-11-2007 14:31, ஸ்ரீராமதாஸ் wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have started translating Debian website parallely, I wish to contribute
> > translating the debian wiki too.
> >
> > We have small group of team forming for this purpose. Please guide.
>
> 	There is no formal rules or guidelines. I would recommend
> you to read the [1]Wiki Discussion that has some ideas about
> common conventions.
>
>   1. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/ConventionsDiscussion
>
> Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)

Hi,

Yes there is a Guide:
	http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide

You can talk about its content on:
	http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/ConventionsDiscussion

For more informations, see the DebianWiki portal:
	http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki

Best regards
Salokine.
--
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.