Re: not translatable strings in mirror/submit.inc

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 12:05:40AM -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> On 30-10-2007 08:43, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > /english/mirror/submit.inc (included in all languages) includes some
> > english strings which cannot be translated for the moment :
> >
> > line 13: "same as the above"
>
> Simon,
>
> 	Is this informational? Or a bug report?

It's a bug - this would make translations have to fork the .inc file, which
would defeat the whole point.

We need to put that string into a tag which is marked as something that
comes up in po/mirrors.po, I think. I can't remember the syntax offhand, but
I'm going to look it up and fix it if nobody beats me to it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.