Re: misleading information,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 01:11:06PM +0100, Bruno Hopp wrote:
> as i am currently browsing through:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/doc/
> it appears to me there is one misguiding entry on "gnuplot-doc":
> Citing:
>
> gnuplot-doc (4.2.2-1)
>     Dokumentation für den GNU Privacy Guard
>
> (sorry this appears in german language, as I am german).

Thanks for your report - I'm CCing Frank Lichtenheld who might be able to
have a look at this. The problem only appears to occur on some
language-specific versions of the page.

The code behind the page was recently updated:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/09/msg00001.html>. That
message mentions some problems with broken string translation. Maybe the
broken translation code can be switched off until it works properly?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯