Re: Info on this site

"Hans-J. Ullrich" <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
> Well, I think, if a debian server would have been compromised, this should be
> appear at once on the webside. Also, when the main server is down, everyone
> should be informed about the non-reachable server (like at the moment).
> IMO , these informations belong to open source policy as well, don't you think
> so ?

As I understand it, the choice of which news appears on the front page
is made by the press team and the security team.  I'm forwarding your
question to them too.

I'm not sure whether the debian-infrastructure-announce launch means
we should add another section to the front page containing its news -
what do others on debian-www think?

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef