pointing people to files

Hi,

There's a major disconnect between how http://www.debian.org/distrib/ used
to work and how it works now.

Now it points to:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/

which is a page which has gobs of links to image files right up front,
and then some text.

Previously it pointed to pages like:

http://www.debian.org/CD/
http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst

which are pages which have a lot of text, links to other pages, and then
links to image files.

I used to support the latter approach, but I see where it led to - a
knee-jerk reaction of just giving people the image files. Both are bad.
I'm thinking of linking /CD/netinst, and integrating text from
/distrib/floppyinst and /distrib/netboot into /distrib/netinst, because
these two are too short to have their own pages, really.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.