Re: Help & advise on using WML constructs to create pages.

  I've created a rough stab at a dynamic system, but before I commit
 it I thought I'd ask for comments first.

  The current code is here:

    http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/tmp/audit.tar.gz

  Unpack that into /english/security.

  The way it works is to have a script 'make-advisories' which reads
 the contents of ./data/2007.data and outputs ./data/2007.inc.
 This .inc file is then included in the 2007/index.wml file.

  There is some data missing but 2007, and 2002 have at least one
 entry present.  I just hope that I'm not abusing things too badly.

  If I get an ack or two I'll commit.. if not I'll hold back for a
  while.

Steve