Re: Translating packages.debian.org (Call for translations)

Frank Lichtenheld:

langs.pot - this is mostly identical with langs.pot from the webwml
           website repository. If a translation for that is already
	    available, you can just tell me to use it.

I just ran msgmerge with the lang PO file from webwml and the langs.pot from packages, and fixed the very few fuzzies that showed up. Also, templates.pot had some common strings with webwml's templates.pot (not many, though).

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/