request to get write access to the CVS

Dear webmasters,

I am writing my thesis and often need to refer to the Debian
webpages. I frequently find things that are slightly unclear and
could be better worded, or sometimes even stuff that's missphrased.
I'll try to keep filing bugs about those, but in the end, it's more
work for me and you to do it that way.

I would thus appreciate if I could be added to the webwml group and
get write access to the repo.

I'll fix all my bugs and maybe even one or the other of the obvious
outstanding ones.

Bugs with patches I've submitted so far:

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=212843 [fixed]
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=271220 [fixed]
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=271443 [fixed]
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=271448 [fixed]

Thanks,

"i dislike arguments of any kind. they are always vulgar, and often
 convincing."
                                                        -- oscar wilde