Re: packages.debian.org updated

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 02:11:47PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On a related note: since you have admin status on the debwww/webwml
> > project accounts on alioth, maybe you could sync them with reality
> > (i.e. /intro/organization) by making the current webmasters admins
> > as well and removing some of the very old entries.
>
> Oh, sure, fixed now for debwww. You could have prodded me about that sooner,
> I can take the beating :)

I also fixed your and Matt's status for webwml. It seems that this list in
gforge is updated automatically from Debian groups, but the elevation of
permissions must be done manually. I've made all the other new additions to
webwml 'Junior Developer', no idea if anything else is necessary.
Does the automatic replication also affect group removals?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.