Re: l need help

	Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 25.09.2007, 10:16 +0000 schrieb franki asabere:
> could you plse help to build me own repository on debian 3.1

 Could you please stop sending gtalk invitations to a mailing list,
thank you pretty much.

 And your question is poorly worded (it doesn't hint on what exactly you
would want help with, for a start), and it is misdirected to a list that
is about maintaining the Webpages of Debian.  I guess most propably you
might want to use debian-user as your list, though I can only suggest
because like said, you don't give any informations on what exactly your
problem and needs are, or what you have done so far that didn't work out
as expected.

 So long,
Rhonda