packages problems

Hello
I am new on LInux, so maybe the problem is easy, but not for me. When I try to install some packages .deb on my Ubuntu (Dapper Drake) i got an information like this:
When instaling for example: sun-java6-jre (deb package) system ask me for other package: sun-java6-bin (ok i understand that this library is needed) but when i try to install: sun-java6-bin then system ask me for sun-java6-jre.
(Error: dependency is not satisfiable). Back and forth. Where is the problem? its not only java problem i got this message installing many other librarys. Help me solve this problem please.

Regards
Marek

--
We've Got Your Name @ Mail.com !!!