Re: Subscribing a mailing list to page changes on the wiki.

Le Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 12:07:17PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs a écrit :
>  <http://wiki.debian.org/RecentChanges?action=rss_rc&ddiffs=1> is the
> link to the RSS feed of the RecentChanges.  Propably it is possible to
> monitor that instead and filtering appropriately.  The package rss2email
> might help you for that job.

Hi,

as I did not feel like doing complex things, I just tried to create an
account on the wiki, and to change its email adress to
debian-med@lists.debian.org before modifying a subscribed page from
another account. However, I did not manage to do this change... any idea
for the reason ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy