Re: Questions

	Hi!

Am Montag, den 27.08.2007, 04:21 +0200 schrieb €®!© Jansen:
> I would like to ask the differences between Intel x86 and Intel IA-64?

 Intel x86 is for 32 bit Intel chipsets, Intel IA-64 is for the 64 bit
Itanium chip.

> The specification of my laptop is Intel Core Duo T7100 (1.8GHz), with
> this specification which one should I install so It is compatible with
> my laptop?

 That is very propably an 32 bit specification, so x86 is your choice.
Please notice that this list is about maintaining the websites - so for
future questions please switch to using <debian-user@lists.debian.org>,
thanks. :)

 Have fun,
Rhonda