Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by bertol: webwml/english/security/2006 dsa-1118.wml dsa- ...

Le samedi 25 août 2007, Kaare Olsen écrivit :
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:36:47 +0200
> Kaare Olsen <kaare@nightcall.dk> wrote:
>
> > This isn't only meant for Nicolas:  Please remember to update
> > translations when making minor/unimportant changes like the above,
> > our too many translations will become unnecessarily outdated.
>
> Should have read "... or too many ...", in case you didn't get it. :-)

Sorry, I've updated the French translations for something else and
noticed they were not using <q> for quotes, so I took this opportunity
to fix English quotes as well.
But I cannot know whether the other translations have to be fix also or
not, can I? In fact, I assumed they also have to be fixed as if they
were already using <q>, English should use it too.

regards
--
  .~.    Nicolas Bertolissio
  /V\    nico.bertol@free.fr