Who's using Debian?

Hi Debian-www team,

my name is Florian Maier and i' m the responsible security guy for the
City of Munich's "LiMux" distribution, which is based on Debian Sarge
with lots of backports and will be migrated to Debian Etch this autumn.

We are using Debian GNU/Linux to run our system- and configuration
management solutions FAI and GOsa to manage a couple of hundred Debian
GNU/Linux based clients. At a later point in time we will deploy a
couple of thousand clients.

We choose Debian GNU/Linux (Sarge/Etch) to get the needed mix of maximum
freedom, great technology, extreme stability and availability.

1. City of Munich, Germany
2. Local government
3. http://www.muenchen.de/Rathaus/dir/limux/english/147197/index.html
(en) & http://www.muenchen.de/limux (de)

I thought it's time to add our little Debian GNU/Linux iniative in
Munich to the users page ;-)

Have a nice weekend!

Florian