Mirroring Problem ?

Hi all,

Already build my debmirror server with rsync, with this archs. i386 adm sparch ia64, and mirroring is done,

and submitting in http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit site, result is below

already i have project/trace directory on my site

http://debian.eso-es.net/

please help,

The following entries were submitted: Submission-Type: new

Site: debian.eso-es.net
Type: leaf
Archive-http: /
CDImage-http: /

A proper project/trace directory was not found on the HTTP server.

The error message returned was: 404 Not Found

If you don't understand this error message, please contact us.

Entry not submitted!

--
H. Kerem Titiz
Teknik Sorumlu