Re: Doubts and Ideas

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:06:08 -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
<felipe@cathedrallabs.org> said:

> 	Would you allow the Debian WWW Team (or a DPL delegate for
> that matter) to relicense your work under a DFSG compatible license?
> Or, would you dual-license it GPLv2 and MIT/Expat?  That would make
> our work easier.

        I personally would not mind a dual licensing, but I would prefer
 the GPL. One of the set of pages I have been meaning to add to the vote
 pages is an HOWTO about using the Debian vote softwareto run other
 votes; and it would help if I could just use the docs from devotee --
 which is GPL'd; and has incorporated other material also distributed
 under the GPL.

        In general, allowing people to add docs and other material from
 software should be encouraged, as long as the software is DFSG free.

        I belong to the school of thought that divides computer related
 material into software/hardware/wetware,  so as ar as I am concerned,
 the wml source for the web site is software, just like any other struff
 I package.  Anything DFSG free should be acceptable.

        manoj
--
While most peoples' opinions change, the conviction of their correctness
never does.