SYNFIG TECH ADVICE

Hi

Apologies for my message if you dont usually offer software tech support. Im having trouble finding tech support from Synfig.com and i wondered if you might know something about the software (or, if you have contact details of a tech advisor who can help me please forward them). I am trying to run a newely installed Synfig animation package on windows XP and when i do i get the message 'application failed to start because libglib-2.0-0.dll was not found'
If this sounds familiar please advise!

many thanks