Re: Re: CD/DVD vendors page outdated

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 09:50:57PM +0200, Detlef Niehof wrote:
> I still don't understand, however, what's the point of
> listing vendors that distribute "contrib"? After all,
> "Official CD/DVD" means that "contrib" is always
> included. I can only guess that the "contrib" tag is
Official CD is packages found in main, ie they are DFSG-free.
Contrib is a special CD that has packages found in contrib.

I suppose we could combine the non-free and contrib CD or just call it
"other stuff". It's probably one for the CD vendors themselves to
determine as it is probably there now for historical reasons.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au