Re: change to DSA-1291 < done

Hello Noah,

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 07:53:38PM -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Here are the md5sums for the missing architectures from DSA-1291 (arm
> and sparc).

The links to the packages have been added.
However, md5sums are not available on the web version of dsa, but
supposed to be available in the mail version linked at the bottom of the
page.

> They've now been uploaded, but I'm still not a member of
> the webwml group so I can't update the web page...

Did you ask joey ? As far as I remember, it was quite fast.
http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard