Re: Suggest instructions for how to use volitile archive signing key

To help search engines (and the people using them), please consider
adding an FAQ like section:

Question: What does this error message mean:
W: GPG error: http://volatile.debian.org etch/volatile Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY EC61E0B0BBE55AB3
Answer: Your system does no know about the volatile archive's digital
key.  To fix this problem, follow the these <link> instructions on how
to add the needed key.