Re: security webwml entries

n Tue, May 01, 2007 at 11:44:28PM +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Hi,
> someone apparently from the web team asked me on IRC:
> <symoon> jmm: when do you plan to commit the wml version of
> dsa-1284 ? Or may I use ./parse-advisory.pl ?
>
> Whenever a DSA is missing feel free to commit a webwml version
> of the advisory sent out by mail.

It's me. I tried to use ./parse-advisory.pl with the missing DSA (1284
and also 1247), but :
- for 1284, the script tries to send the result in a strange directory
(2007/DSA-GNU/something) but the file doesn't appear at all
- for 1247, the parsing doesn't success, maybe due to the fact that the
format of this specific mail is not the expected one.

=> Is ./parse-advisory.pl the good script to use ? Which method should be used ?

Regards

--
Simon Paillard