Re: website, wiki,... alioth?

* Florian Ludwig <dino@phidev.org> [2007-04-30 11:24]:
> I'm following the discussion about a new face for debian with big
> interest. I was wondering why the specification for a new layout [0]
> doesn't cover alioth [1]. I think it should be integrated with the rest
> of the site as well. Or are there any arguments against?

 It might be more difficult for there because you would need quite a lot
for do it properly for gforge - but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't
be wanted or won't happen, but it's not considered to be in the main
focus right now.

 Besides propably there are all the various *.alioth.d.o pages which go
with what they like for themself anyway, too.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"I feel more alive dead then when I was alive"
                                  -- Clawfinger, "Catch Me"