Re: log files on www.d.o [Re: Improvements of the website]

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 09:43:36PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Easy there, I'm just going to set up the cron job now :)
>
> It will take some time for awstats to run through the old data, though.

All right, now I'm running a script that is making webalizer catch up,
and then after that I'll pour everything through awstats.

Extra configuration settings for awstats is welcome, I usually just keep the
defaults... for visitors I've no idea, so *anything* is welcome :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.