log files on www.d.o [Re: Improvements of the website]

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 08:04:19PM +0200, Runa Agate Sandvik wrote:
> [request for more analysis]
> If Joey (or someone else) could provide me with more logs, then sure :)

debian-admin, can you please modify /etc/logrotate.d/apache2 on klecker
to change

	create 640 root adm

into:

	create 640 root debwww

Also then run:

chgrp debwww /var/log/apache2/*.log
apt-get install awstats

That will enable us to have current logs analyzed without needing to bother
individual admins for access to data.

Thanks in advance.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.