Re: Website Designs

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Ah.  If this is just about adding bling, and not about things
>  like removing security advisories from the top page to help lambda
>  users, then my interest in this efforts fade.  Please ignore the noise,
>  then.  I would be interested in a functional improvement to the
>  website, but am indifferent to subjective aesthetics.

   Now I feel like I drew you away, which wasn't the intention at all, I
was answering your concerns about http://wiki.debian.org/WebsiteLayout
but there are also discussions about both the site contents and its
organisation on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion and on
this list which seem to be exactly what you wish to get involved into.

Regards,
Sam.
--
echo "creationism" | tr -d "holy godly goal"