Re: Improvements of the website

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:18:30 +0200, Grégoire Duchêne <duchene.g@gmail.com> said:

> Well, this point of view explains why people don't use Debian, and use
> Ubuntu.

        No single distribution is suited for every single user, and we
 should not try to please everyone, since that effort is doomed to
 failure.  If some users find Ubuntu more to their taste, and find
 themselves more productive, we should rejoice.

        Ubuntu is free software. We are not enemies. We are not in
 competition. Choice, and diversity, is a strength of free software, and
 we should not be trying to to reduce that.

        manoj
--
H. L. Mencken suffers from the hallucination that he is H. L. Mencken --
      there is no cure for a disease of that magnitude.  -- Maxwell