Re: Persian Translation of the web pages

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 12:00:31AM +0330, Abbas Esmaeeli Some'eh wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:19:19 +0200
> Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
> > To add Persian you need to edit
> > english/template/debian/languages.wml. I added already (not yet
> > committed)
>
> Thanks for your help Jens,
> I edited the english/template/debian/languages.wml file and add the
> needed lines. The file attached. Could you please take a look and
> commit it?

Committed. Please note that I changed the transliteration from Persian
to Farsi since it should be translated (compare other languages).

PS: I found this mail in my SPAM folder. That's why I was a little bit
confused and assumed it's Arash's patch which I missed in his private
mail.

Jens