Re: Improvements of the website

Runa Agate Sandvik a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:40:15AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
True. Nobody has taken time to use some tools, go through our logs and gives
us what the common usage patterns of the current website are.

I have now :)
You can find the results here[1] or use the opportunity to check out my cute,
pink blog[2] as well :)

[1]: http://home.samfundet.no/~runa/debian/report.html

Nice results.

Working on a longer periode might be more representative though. Generating stats before the release (has suggested by Frans Pop) and after etch release might be interresting.

As interresting as direct page access statistics is to study the navigation path used by users on w.d.o to access information.

@+,
	Fab