Re: Website Designs

Simon Paillard napisal(a):
On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:11:37PM +0100, James Herrington wrote:
I've come up with a quick mockup design for the debian homepage, what does everyone think?
http://james.isafreelancer.com/debian/

constructive criticism welcome!

- I find there is too much grey, that is a bit sad. IMO the gray
gradation is great and enough in terms of "grey" :-)
Can you make a test with more "Debian" colors ? like #bf1238 #1b56ce or
other maybe more acidulate colors ?

Nevertheless "De gustibus non est disputandum", I don't like so dark and depressing colours...

Regards
Wojciech Zareba