Re: Website Designs

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 23:43, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> Moreover, which flag do you want to use for French language : France,
> Swizerland, Belgium, Quebec?

/me votes for the Canadian flag for both English and French...

Not to mention the flamewars we'd get if we'd dare to put a Taiwanese flag
(for Traditional Chinese) on the website.

Maybe we should just use the flag of the Transnational Republic for all
languages. Hmm. Looks like they have a logo [1,2] and an anthem, but no
flag...

[1] http://www.transnationalrepublic.org/utnr/
[2] http://www.transnationalrepublic.org/centralbank/ (rotating!)