Re: some other designs for the debian website

Frans, thank for your comments.

I agree, there is too many rounder corners (and if you don't see them in Konqueror, this is because I use a Mozilla trick, which is only available with Gecko engine). My main problem is to choose the right colors (thus we should create a Debian palette). And for the "What is Debian", we can select the first part of the text, and the two columns are only here on the homepage, because (as you said) there won't be enough space for real content: I thought that we could use the second column only if we need it.

Another point is the font : we should change it, because the pages are not very readable.

Cheers,

-- Grégoire.