Re: Improvements of the website

Thank you!

I'm trying to do a 3-column layout, with on the left the detailled menu, and on the right a column with some less useful texts.

Changing colors is quite difficult, because (as Runa said) the logo is red, so the colors have to match with this. I'll try to include more "exotic" colors like green.

You're right MJ Ray, I will set the text color and background color in order to make it readable for (I hope :-) all browser settings.

For IE Users, I plan to use pictures, but for the moment I use the Mozilla trick (more easy for me :-).

Wojciech Zareba, which colors would you like to see on the website ?

Cheers,

-- Grégoire.