Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: webwml/english/CD/vendors adding-form.wml

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 01:54:00AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Again, I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify what this means.
> I see now that /CD/vendors/adding has:
>
> * Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details)
>
> That sounds like it was copied and pasted... hmm... maybe it should be a
> list of checkboxes with the seven items listed at the /CD/vendors/ page?

Back a few hard drive crashes ago I had a set of checkboxes for that,
hmm. Two sets, one for CD and one for DVD.

http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

has the list, but there is also some dependencies.
non-us and non-free were add-ons. I think only for Official CD or
devel SS.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au